Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Food day.

Just kidding, Merry Christmas girls :)

Ate too much again.... duh lol
Today and yesterday....

I'm talking to this new guy.... surprise surprise... well not actually talking... but that's my goal.  Wait.  Wasn't my goal to not talk to men any more? haha

Well he goes to my university and apparantly his dad and my dad went to college together and used to get shit faced together.... small world right? He's cute though... in a frat? oh frat boys.....fml.

Talked to ryan again today... um? it's a little awkward... His sister told the world, of course haha... whatever.
We'll see if he actually comes and visits me at school next week... it's a little over an hour drive... so that would show that he cares right? whatever im over it...

These walls I've built up are way too thick for me to even fuss over things anymore....

So laxatives have been taken, obviously lol.

I took three... make take more.  Bring on the poop! haha... jk. kinda.   

I wish I could go puke... but that's stupid. so no... haha

Ummm christmas presents are pretty legit.
I just had my car fixed and that was $125 so all my money is going to that.
Here's my list, im enjoying the family gifts while im still young enough to get them.
Total in gas cards from different family members: $175 :D :D :D 
200 in cash from "santa" I also won 30 bucks on a lotto ticket! and then 50 bucks from my aunt :)
20 to target
candy.... giving the rest away to sis,
WMU hoodie.
candle.
amazing blanket.
emergency car kit
and thats about it.... nothing to write home about but the money and gift cards are amazing :)

oh im also a bit tipsy right now... I didnt drink all that much but I think i'm getting a head cold and when I'm sick it always hits harder.

I may have some wine tonight.... maybe a but more food.
Tomorrow-New Years eve i'm cracking down.
Exercising everyday, and hopfully water fasting for most of it ;)

I dont want to weight myself for a while... but I'm thinking that 159 for 2011 may not happen....
It's weird that I feel bigger now than I did at 186... idek what is going on with me.

Heres a pic of me and cousin Billy yesterday lol
Haha I look gayyyyy lol we could legit pass as fraternal twins... hes like 5-6 months younger than me.

Gerrr I just want to get small. on the asap.

So I'm talking to this guy I hooked up with at state... and the funny thing is that he actually texts me all the time and chats me on facebook.... he wants me to send him a picture... which I'm obvi not going to do... lol But it's just too fun to tease :) Like he would want to see me naked... pshhhh I must hide well under clothes or something??

We'll see if he wants to make the 2.5 hour trip to see me lmao... I'm really banking on the fact that he wont.
I'm actually really hoping he doesnt show up.

But yes.
Working out everyday this week.

Heres the plan actually:

Sunday:
Waking up at uncles, trying to not eat all day.
P90X when I get home.

Monday:
Shushi with choir kids... I'll look up lowest cal, prob cucumber rolls... and i'll get miso soup :)
P90X

Tuesday:
Back to Kzoo and hopefully tanning... there probably wont be any open spots though.
Then either P90X or gym.
I think my roommate from last year is coming up?

Wednesday:
Gym.
Ryan? probab not... if he doesnt come up i'm working out twice.
Tanning. I reallllly hope.

Thursday:
Gym or P90X
Tanning for sure.
Shopping?? Really needing this dress... I'm too nervous.... I'm going to look like shit.
Emily wants to go to Ball State to see her new guy... so I may just have to sit in my room and not eat. :)
NO FOOD.

Friday.
GYM
P90X
Tanning.

NO FOOD.

Party...
good bye 2010.

So I'm thinking if I can max out at 300 cals a day... I should be ok.
Miso soup: 35
Yogurt: 60-100
Veggies.
apples: 60ish
That will be my base diet.

I really do think I can get in the 150's.
it's going to be tough... but I think If I work out everyday, maybe twice a day, 300 cals a day, and laxatives... Ill be able to knock about 5-6 pounds out.

Alright, done rambling.
Love you girls :)
Have a great holiday!!!!
Can't wait to hear how everyones went :)

Kels.

3 comments:

  1. heyy dearie. glad to hear that you got some cashh for christmas. best prezzie lol. and a new guy! he is cute, and you look cute in that pic. I love your hair so much--I am thinking of dying it a similar color :0

    Umm soo yeah I ate waay too much. I like your plan, tho. Im gonna try those special k protein shakes, because they look like chocolate milk and I loooove choco milk.

    LOL just saw the framed pic in the pic that you posted. what a cutie <3

    Almost goodbye, 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your plan it sounds awesome!!! i too will be working out EVERY DAY this week lol
    blehh christmas binges :ppp hehe
    stay strong <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you guys look so much alike!! So weird how that happens. I have an almost identical cousin as well--we look way more like each other than like our siblings. And I look exactly like my one aunt, and her daughter looks just like my mother. Switched at birth?

    <3

    ReplyDelete