Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanks girls :)

Thanks for all of the amazing comments :)
I appreciate that you are all here for me more than you know.

And no, I'm not planning on doing that anymore.... but then again... I didnt plan on getting fat, and I never planned on having this hate/love for food either... so we will see what happens.

So last night after my little episode... I got high. lol.
the fuck kels? lol then had taco bell? the fuck? lol then a muffin? the fuck? hahahaha... what is wrong with me lmao.

at least I worked out yesterday and can't move today....

All I ate today was a bowl of soup and half sandwich from panera... I also found these appetite suppressants? lol
I went shopping with my gay friend, the only one who knows about my problems and thoughts lol :)  bought some diet pepsi... some laxatives... lol. some make up.... we walked around for legit 5 hours... so my stomach is like, feeeed me. no stomach, you can eat the fat that is layering my bones.

I had so much to tell you girls but I seem to have forgot most of it haha
I'm really hungry right now? I keep eating flintstone vitamins... probably a stupid idea lmao.

My friend tucker, the gay one, think hes fat blah blah blah lol.... hes like, I would do these things with you but im too scared to fuck up and die lmao... Im like dude... i'm not planning on dying haha... Im not even good enough at being consistent to reach anywhere near death. ha.

Whatevs....

You girls are doing so great, and you are all so beautiful. 
It's funny how most of us are so insecure, yet I haven't seen one unattractive girl on here....

Why am I always hungry?
I thought that stopping birth control would make me less hungry all the time....
whatever.
bring on the diet coke?

ha.
if there is hidden calories in diet coke somewhere.... I am fucked.
too addicted to it.

I love you all so much, thanks for being there for me last night.

Off to read blogs!
Kels.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you're so witty. Your writing makes me smile. I'm also addicted to diet coke. Try drinking (or smelling) coffee. For some people it makes hunger worse, but for me it curves it. Also, have you considered smoking? it has helped me so much. I WANT A GAY FRIEND.
    Grrr. Stay Superstrong, girl! Have a great holiday!
    -Molly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anna, you do write wonderful! It's very fun to read. I follow your blog but I suck at commenting haha. But I'm trying to get better. I just wanted to tell you that you're super pretty and I love following your boy drama! my ex-bf was named Brad too and I miss him :( have a great christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello loverly. glad to hear you are feeling better :)))

    lalala my gay biffle man friend is the best. he thinks hes fat too hee hee.

    and you yourself are gorgeous, missy. so glad you are around so you can hear it from me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. There better not be too many calories in diet sodas. I'll DIE without my Diet Pepsi. Or Diet Smack as my gay friend and I have been calling it for years. Funny how we both have gay man bff's who know about our ed's, and also have food issues... :/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete