Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm just so frustrated and confused right now...

I'm sooo pissed. I ate at outback like I said... Got garlic mashed potatoes and a house salad with mustard vinegrate and ate a small bite of brads chicken and small piece of bread....it sounds like a normal meal for a normal person... And I was actuLly pretty proud of myself and took all the cheese out of the salad... They put like no dressing on it and it's kind of gross. There is probably less than 2 tablespoons and when I'm looking at calories online it says it's like 300 cals??? WTF. I could have had ranch for less and actually enjoyed it???? I stll really don't think it wAs that much tho like it just didn't tatse like it,... Mashed potatoes 350 but brad ate a lot of them... BreAd was only 39 whateveerr I fucking hate this I'll write more tomorrow.....I'm writing on my iPod and it takes too long lol

No comments:

Post a Comment