Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Positive thinking yo!! :D l

GOOD MORNING GIRLS!! AND GOOD AFTERNOON TO MY FRIENDS IN THE UK :D

So, Sorry for the bitchin last night...period...ahahaha

173 this morning, so no loss, no gain. Perfectly happy with that :] Plus I still haven't slept yet... again haha and its 9:35 am... so we'll see if i lose a half Pound mid day like usual hahaha

Any way! I spent the night at Brads because..
1.) I love him lol
2.) THERE WAS A STAND OFF ON THE STREET NEXT TO MINE?!?!
Kay so basically, me and brad are driving to my house... the street before mine is blocked off, but a cop car with its lights on lol... soo I start flippin shit thinking my sister or friends are lying on the ground dead... THANK god no one got hurt lol... but instead of telling you all the whole story i'm just gonna copy and paste the news article... but the fun thing is... me and brad were running up to the corner like 10 feet away from the cops hiding in bushes lol

Police safely coaxed a man out of his apartment early Thursday morning after he threatened to kill himself and others, Jackson police Sgt. Mike Gleeson said.

The man, whose name and age were not released, was making the threats and yelling from the upstairs apartment of 738 Griswold St. during a nearly three-hour standoff that started about 9:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Police blocked off Griswold Street between Fourth Street and West Avenue and surrounded the house with guns drawn as they tried to get the man to come out of the apartment. At one point the man shouted, “Watch yourself now.”

The Jackson County Special Response Team and a negotiation team were called to the scene to assist officers, Gleeson said. By 12:30 a.m., the man was out of his apartment unharmed.

Police searched the apartment and did not find any weapons, Gleeson said. He did not know why the man made the threats. The man was taken to Allegiance Health for evaluation.

Susan Taylor and her daughter Kathi Monroe, 18, live in the first floor of the two-story blue house. Monroe was on her way home Wednesday night when police told her to wait at the corner of Mound Avenue and Griswold Street. Her mother was still in the house.

About 10:30 p.m., police went into the first floor apartment and got Taylor out. She could not understand what the man upstairs was yelling and did not know what was happening. She said she does not know him well.

“I just wanted to get out,” Taylor said.

Neighbors who gathered at the intersection of Mound and Griswold thanked police as they cleared the scene.


Basically this guy was a vietnam vet, who Im pretty sure witnesses something that triggered what Im assuming is Post Dramatic Stress and he legit lost it... there were cops posted up like everywhere....he was threatening to shoot them but he ended up not even having a gun...


ANYWAYS!

I had a question on the diet shake thing ive been drinking, so I though I would post it with ALL the nutrition info. I'm pretty sure its a non name brand of slim fast lol... But Its Kroger brand. I'm not sure where in the US or if they are out of America, but its at KROGER! lol Im sure you can find an equivilent at a normal grocery store... BUT even though I lost .5 pound after drinking it, I don't think that's a normal result lol

Kroger Brand Slim-Rite
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Can (325ml)

Amount per Serving

Calories 180 Calories from Fat 45

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g8%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 220mg9%
Potassium 680mg19%
Total Carbohydrate 24g8%
Dietary Fiber 5g20%
Sugars 17g
Protein 10g20%

Vitamin A35%
Vitamin C100%
Calcium50%
Iron15%
Vitamin D35%
Vitamin E100%
Vitamin K25%
Thiamin (B1)35%
Riboflavin (B2)35%
Niacin (B3)35%
Vitamin B635%
Folic Acid (Folate)30%
Vitamin B1235%
Biotin35%
Magnesium35%
Panthothenic Acid35%
Zinc15%
Copper*%
Manganese35%
Chromium35%
Molybdenum35%


well, thats if you actually buy it already made, the powder is healthier fat wise but costs you 20 more cals. I think you lal should really try this out!! With all the fasting and restricting some of us are doing we REALLY need to remember to get all of our vitamins in!! Some of these are ESSENTIAL for survial! lol and I think this can REALLY help! Plus it fills you up and gives you energy :] and it made with milk so it will prevent osteoporosis lol. Im assuming you could make it with soy or rice milk too if you want to.


BUT I would Just like to remind everyone to go check out Wilted Rose's blog and now I would like to add Frenzy to the list!! I don't think the blogger of the week is going to work out tho...because I am soo in love with both of these, they're probably going to get it every week! Just click on their name and it should send you right there!! They are some serious awesome people and I think all three of us are a lot alike :]


Well, I will be posting later as always :]

Love always and forever
Lilah <3


Total cals so far: 200

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Scary reading! its just a good job he didn't have a gun wooowaaa!!! :O

    Hey I think your going to drop quite abit when you come off P your doing so great I'm really proud of you! and you will be in the 160's in no time AWESOME! (big hugs)
    so you reckon the drink is like slim fast we do have them here hummm interesting thanks for that info lovely :)
    And THANK YOU so much for the
    (more hugs)
    keep going all the way!
    loadsa love
    Wilted~Rose ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a standoff? CRAZY! Glad everything turned out alright! And thank you SO SO SOOO much for the shoutout! I feel so honored! And I agree, you me and Wilted Rose are a lot alike I think. Awww its like we have our own little weight loss family! lol

    An yes, I got your last message, very helpful...so thanks so much for that. As far as swimming, I'm a sprinter, so I LOVE the 50 free, and am pretty good at the 100 free as well. When I was swimming on a USS team and was in my prime, I was a butterflyer, so I really liked the hundred fly as well. I'll basically swim any stroke except for breast...i suck at that haha what about you? what was your favorite/best? And just curious how you feel about swimming in general, cause even thoguh I'm fairly good at it, I've been burnt out for a while and really get bored with it, but I continue to swim for the exercise..just curious. Hope all is well! All my love!

    ReplyDelete