Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 29, 2010

90210

That show inspires me more than anything.
and it is on in an hour and a half.
I am so pumped you have no idea lol.
actually... it may not be a new one tonight... either way I'll be catching up on youtube :)

Im so excited to get thin. lol
it will happen.
to all of us.

I worked out a little bit in my room and am going to do a little more.
pumps me up a lot that I kept today below 1000 :)

they are just too perfect <3

I think I creeped joe out a little.
the first time he saw my computer I had a ton of models walking...
then he was clocking through my thumbnails and there was a bunch of thinspo.
thank the lord I deleted the ones of him that were on my desktop when I uploaded them on here! what would I have said? lmao

AND just found out it's a new show tonight. way too excited to watch it on my new TV :D

alright.
lefs are fat.
stomach is fat.
150's asap.
I know I say this all the time..
but for real.
veggies.fruit.water.coffee.cokezero.
this neeeds to happen, and now!

Alright girlies.
let's make tomorrow worth it :)
Some random thinspo :)












so basically...
I ended up taking laxies... the binging a little..
and now my stomach is cramping like crazy....
i think ill be pooping a lot out... (lmao) but then I just ate this pasta side thing with was like 350...

gerrrrrr I was doing so well!!

anyway... 90210 was good.
I realllllly am hoping tomorrow works out!
it needs to.
although I'm hoping im down a little... I really dont think I will be since I ate so late and I wake up in like 5 hours...

whatever.
tomorrow.
will be 
excellent.

and now brad is texting me and idk what to do about him...
it would be easier if I know what was going on with joe...
but I don't... and we havent been talking long enough for me to like ask him lol
I mean he's flirty and stuff. and always say sweet dreams with a smiley face..
and this whole blog is getting to be about my fucked up relationship and not enough about food...

o well.
when i start losing again it will.

gym tomorrow will happen...
today the stuff I did in my room was def good... but not enough.

love you all.


2nd update. TMI
I just pooped.
I weighed 168 with clothes on before I binged...
now I weigh 166.8 lol.
thats how epic that shit was.
I know you all care so much... but seriously.. this is why I love laxatives... ughh damn addiction.

4 comments:

  1. haha my mom prolly thought i was going through a lesbo stage at one point because she found my stash of vs model thinspos and of course theyre all half naked and whatnot. butttttt i couldnt tell her they were thinspos. ahhh, whatever

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ the EXACT same thing happened to me!
    also, totally agree about the 90210 thing. watching that show always inspires me to go on a run or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone need a texting buddy or something? I'm doing so badly and It's killingme bcecause HOW THE HELL DO YOU HIDE AN EATING DIORDER FROM YOUR PARENTS!!!!!!! They are ALWAYS making me eat :( I'm so fta right now!!!
    HELP ASAP :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being thin isn't the world. I was thin in middle school and hated my body with every ounce I had in me and now I am more curvaceous and love my body. Please don't hate yourselves. Be healthy. And my mom finding my collection of thinspo a couple years ago might be the best thing that happened to me. She helped me realize that I was beautiful and a healthy weight the way I was. Don't kill yourselves over being perfect please

    ReplyDelete