Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 29, 2010

decent day

the worst thing I ate today was a dinner roll and like 5 french fries... so thats legit.

sushi for lunch..I had a little soup earlier too...

cherry coke zero

and some veggies and dip for dinner.

working out tonight as well :)

i'm kinda pumped that I get to drive there too... I'm not sure what it is but I just work out better that way.

ummm so hopefully 163 will be on the scale tomorrow... wouldnt that be nice.
Love you girls.

have a marvelous day!

Kels


UPDATE:
SO BASICALLY.
I ate two bowls of oatmeal: 260
so.... fries and roll=200ish
veggies... fruit...and sushi: 310?
total:770?
Im thinkin that even if it was  little higher im still under 1000 so its cool... il be livin on my coke zero for the rest of the night.

I didnt work out and im just so depressed feelin that im too lazy to get up.
o shit. I had half a grapefruit too...

damn...

my roommates had a little party last night and jack got in a fight with this kid... i ended up just going to Joes cause this one guy would not stop staring at me...

then today he tells kelli to have her roommate holla. the fuck.

no thank you.

 and now the new joke is that joe is gay... because we haven't had sex yet.
wonderful.
I really hope hes not gay lmao.
he likes boobs too much...

whatever... im out.

1 comment:

  1. sewshi. what kind do you like.

    god i had fries too--but more than you. mickey deeeesss

    ReplyDelete