Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 4, 2011

164.4

That's what I weighed after my (5 hour) "nap". lol

All I ate today was that smoothie... a few walnuts before and after... and now i'm eating a couple more lol. May eat an apple or green beans.

I've officially lost 24.4 pounds and My BMI has dropped by 3.5. :)

I know a lot of poeple only will count there weight once a week, or only in the morning... but personally, as long as I officially weighed that at least once... (well at least 4 times in a row on my scale haha) then I know it has at least happened. Also, I love having my roommates scale next to mine :) I know that it's usually .5-1 pounds above my real weight, so as long as I'm in that range I know mine is right :)

SO.  I just had to get on here and post. I'm only 4.4 pounds from 160, and only a half pound rom being in the 163's :) This makes me super happy lol.

Tomorrow I'm going to post the pics I took in august, and then I'll prob post some progress pics when I hit 163.8 (25 pounds).

I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow :) Stick to your goals but don't be to hard on yourself. <3

7 comments:

  1. awesome! It looks like things are coming right along for you:D super inspiring. I'm in just about the same place as you right now-164, 163ish. Won't it feel wonderful to finally be in the 150s:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna think I'm some sorta stalker with all these comments lately. But I swear I'm not - It would be awful hard as I'm in Ireland :)
    I know I've said it, but I love you, you are just so positive, and I always smile reading your blog, you're inspiring!!

    I got really excited for you when I read you're only half a pound away from the 163's!

    I hope you've a good weekend, and thanks for inspiring me to be more positive!

    And remember, I'm definetly not a stalker :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling, the way you're going down makes me envious!
    24.4lbs! astounding, love. and i vouch for that apple x
    you should be happy! congrats!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels amazing to lose such a large amount of weight, doesn't it? It feels so unreal, or at least to me it does.

    Congrats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations! I gave my scale away for two weeks and it's driving me bonkers. You remind me that substantial weight loss is completely possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow look at you go! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm proud of you (and a little jealous). Glad everything is good with the boyfriend. And I know the feeling you were talking about a couple posts ago. With my boyfriend, I just knew. Right away. Doesn't matter if you haven't been together very long. When it's right, it's right. Glad all is well <3

    ReplyDelete