Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 7, 2011

thanks :)

Thank you everyone for all of the nice comments :) It really means the world to me when I log on and read them <3

This weekend I ended up visiting my sister at the University I went to my freshman year. My parents and a few friends were up there tailgating and made a FEAST for her birthday.  I didn't even bother to count calories... I wouldn't even want to know.

The good news is that the day before I left I didn't eat much, and we also only hate two (huge) meals the day of the tailgate.
Baked french toast...bacon...lots of fruit...wheat thins in hummus... steak after the game with salad and potatoes...a ton of candy... so much food.  Luckily I did get a lot of walking in over the weekend.

I worked out this morning and surprisingly I am only 1 pound up from my low on Fri. Which I am perfectly happy with because I know it will disappear in no time. I did a little over 4 miles on the elliptical in around 50 minutes, supposedly burned 475 calories.  :)

I ate an apple and 2 eggs today.
I am thinking of drinking a protein shake before class tonight, and then maybe a healthy choice frozen thing... lol. or a cliff bar.. or something.

Boyfriend will be here soon and after our class we come home and drink wine and watch our shows. Luckily wine isn't toooo bad for you, but I know the sugar content can get outrageous. I usually try to just keep it to one glass. I want to do some more research on healthier wines, however our budget is pretty tight and we usually buy one of the cheapys :P

I'll post my weight in the morning.. I'm kinda hoping to see 164 again... My goal is to be 163 by the 19th..which I know WILL happen... I've continually pushed this "163" goal back further and further to the point where I finally just made it so I WILL actually make it haha. As long as I work out as much s possible and keep the calories low I see no reason that I won't be below that.

Have an amazing night ladies :) Or morning... wherever you're at <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm still can't believe that you lost so much! You should be proud! I wish I could eat as healthy as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!! 163 FTW! Xo

    ReplyDelete