Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 23, 2012

RUN!

I ended up running 3.1 straight yesterday and I'm super pumped about that.  There are so many hills in my city that it's hard to get an actual time that shows accurate....

I'm 166.6 this morning! Which is a whole lot better than yesterday.  I started recording on my fitness pal and it says I should be eating 1200 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week... My net ended up only being 585 after my run...so I know I should probably eat more... but I guess we'll see how it goes... especially at the begining when this first 10 pounds shouldn't be super hard to drop.... The ap has this cool features where it tells you where you will be at in 5 weeks if everyday was like the day you just had, and mine was in the 150's so I'm going to try and keep that up!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment