Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I suppose I'm back.

So here I am...I always end up back here eventually.

I was doing sooo great. I maintained around 155 for the longest time...and I was actually super happy with what I looked like! Then I turned 21 and it all went to shit... haha.
I think it'sjust the non stop drinking that got me.... and with being drunk comes eating food...
So I was like 156ish on July 14th, now i'm 171. So lame.

I'm ready to get back to where I was and asap.  We're having a party at my new house on 9/22 and I would love to be 163 for it... we'll see.


I just had a fantastic b/p session for the first time in forever... not proud of it whatsoever but at least I feel better than I did before.  I popped about 6 lax's after... I just want to get everything out of my system and start fresh.  I need to stop eating all this fried junk and focus on more fruits/veggies.

It doesn't really help that I'm so poor either...but at least I work around potentially healthy stuff.

I've been vegetarian for almost 4 months now but I'm debating on going vegan soon...at least for a bit.  I just can not handle this fat on me anymore...

I'm going to take a nap and when I wake up I'm going to the gym forever.  I've gone twice this week and twice last so at least i'm not a complete fuck up.  I've just been doing the elliptical and uphill walking mostly. Ran .7 straight yesterday, .6 the week before.... may just do a mile today.  I was up to 5 straight in the spring but I always end up fucking my leg up....

Scratch all my current things and goals on this page... too lazy and depressed to update them... oh well.

right now my current goal is to just see the 160's in the next 2 days... yea, that will be good...

<3 br="br">

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you!

    We are around the same weight. Let's get skinny together! LOL


    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you!!! It's been so long! You're definitely thinner than me, but I could really use another friend to help me through this weight loss journey, and I'll help you in whatever way I can!
    Always here, love!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete