Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Opps! Forgot a few things!

I forgot a couple of things lol.

First of all Ms. Wilted Rose LovE LOVE LOvE the idea of a day off to boost your metabolism! Sounds like an awesome plan! I will be taking mine on Saturday at the open house of course. I'm not going to go tooo off because off shopping on Monday tho lol

But as we get closer to our goal weights, since we've been restricting so much this is def. a great plan! sometimes when I eat I lose, I'll actually lose more weight! Probably because my body is metabolizing it like crazy? hmmm funny thing is, I was JUST telling brad that as soon as I lose more weight I'll be getting fast food one time a week, like some fries and nuggets or whatever. Just to satisfy my craving!! Its good to give into your cravings once in awhile, that way you don't go nuts and then end in a huge binge.

Also! If you want to post a pic girl, you can always just put a little black strip on your eyes? lmao Idk hahaha. Maybe im being wayyy too open with all the pics?? hmmmm who knows lol But I do kind of like the 1 day thing! i've seen other people do that on here too!

AND last but not least, I get again 100% agree on my new best friend WR lol, Picking a model/actress/girl lol that is the same height as you, and then comparing weight and bmi lol.

WELL one of my fav girls is a Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr. VS recently had a thing where they made sure all of their "angels" were at a "healthy weight" meaning I think a BMI of likr 17.5 or 18 at least??? AND I LOVE them for that. I think she looks PERFECT! if she lost anymore if would be too much.


FUN THING I just found this pic, and I have the EXACT same bikini from VS! lol well, the top is a different style but I love it!!

GAHH I want to wear a bracelet on my upper arm soooo bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment