Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 29, 2010

lol ewwww

so basically...
as long as Im less tomorrow..
I'll be happy.
that is the new plan
be less than the day before.

I did drink some tea before the weigh in....
whatever.

so much for 159 right?

well.
<164.8 tomorrow.


Spent the night at Joes last night.
I serisouly just have too much fun with him...
I drove him to class this morning and like... he kind of kissed me goodbye lol... but it was like a side kind of cheek kiss? idk....
like I serisouly just hate the whole waiting to see what will happen.
I need to lose 10 pounds asap.
like I want to be 155 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
gym everyday now.
it has to happen.
andd I can drive there so it's less cold ahahahaha

ummm so fruits and veggies... maybe a little protein.. and then cardio/running tonight.

uggg I just want to figure this Joe thing out...

and someone tell me why Brad texted me last night saying "well for someone who wanted me to spend the night you sure don't seem to stay at your apartment often"
like whyyy is he doing this to me?
it's soooo annoying. and I am legit scared for my car lol.
I don't think he would do anything too drastic just because I know where his car is at too lol...

Did I mention how much I love my TV?
Joe was supposed to stay here last night but my roommates had some ghetto people over so I went over to his place.
thank the lord? what would I have even said if Brad came over...
Joe meet Brad, Brad meet Joe? lmao... whatever.

I love you girls so much... let's make the best of the time between now and christmas. If I can lose 10 pounds from today, 154.8 I will be ecstatic :)

have an amazing day

Love

Kels


3 comments:

  1. Brad sounds like he needs to get a life.

    I think we're all a little upset with the scales after Thanksgiving weekend. I salute you though--you were brave enough to get on it!

    We can lose 10 pounds before Christmas. I know we can!!

    And thanks for the lovely comment on my vlog. I should have gone into acting or something, but I think I'm too old now. Ah well! Still nice to hear someone say I ought to be in films. :D

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. he.he. havent stepped on my scale yet. oh lordy lord. hate the pilgrims for making this holiday.

    brad is a dick. all guys i have known named brad are dicks (no offense to anyone that knows a non-dick brad)

    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I am losing those ten lbs. NO MORE FATTY FOODS FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god, brad (no offence) is sounding a bit stalker-ish.

    I'm hoping to lose 10lbs. by christmas, too. That'd be the best christmas present ever!! stay away from the christmas cookies and crap and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete